Dear prospective Bentobrother / sister /family member,
You are the chocolate to our cookie. You are the Guac to our Nachos. You are the Sriracha sauce to our noodle soup. Without you everything would just taste kind of blunt. We rely on each other to bring out our full potentials and maximise deliciousness.
We are Ybento, one of the up and coming players in the food tech realm (we firmly believe so). We are not just looking for a marketing intern, but someone who believes that what she / he does matters and that they can have an impact.
An intern to us is just another Bentobrother / sister who can take self-initiative and responsibility for their resort of work and within the Ybento family. We strive to create a culture of mutual support and constant learning. Help us spread the Ybento spirit. We work as a team and will be there for you as much as we can.
It will be a wild ride but, let’s take on this challenge together and reach for the top!
* Work closely with the Ybento Team to participate in and contribute to business decisions
* Support our Team in the planning, improvement and implementation of marketing strategies (e.g. Influencer Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Ad-networks etc,)
* Create promotional stuff (material & graphics)
* Work with partners to collect information and create content for partnerships
* Have fun and enjoy the ride
What you’ll bring along:
* You are currently enrolled as a university student, ideally enrolled in a business / marketing/ communications related subject and at least in your 3rd academic semester
* You are fluent in German (B2 and upwards)
* Experience from previous internships in Business Development, Marketing or Sales ideally in a start up
* Experience in the gastronomy / food sector is a plus but not a must
* Not afraid to speak out ideas and speak to unfamiliar people
* Shows self-initiative, a Can-Do-Mentality, energetic
* Available for at least 3 months
What we offer you:
* Opportunity to work in an agile and everchanging environment with great ambitions
* We will give you the opportunity to realise your ideas and shape your own (or our) way of working
* You are a member of the Ybento-family and will be treated as such
* A kick-ass team that has your back and is willing to go until the end of the world
* After we have grown on you and you have grown on us anything is on the table, if you would like to become a permanent family member
* Working in the amazing city known as Berlin
* We are the Nachos to your Guac
We look forward to get news from you and possibly joining us on this ride.
Drop us your CV and write a few lines about yourself.